Why I appreciate our Sunday Staff:
- I saw a teacher who had 31 children age 6-7 years old in her Sunday School Class and did not have to be committed to an institution. I can appreciate the teachers who are crowded and yet somehow still find away to deliver the lesson.
- Once again I saw Sunday Staffers burdened for the souls of some of the young people that attended their service yesterday. I really appreciate a teacher/worker who see's it as more than just baby sitting for an hour.
- I like to hear the stories of our captains, how they were divinely led to find a new rider, or how they rediscovered an old contact that had been lost. I appreciate the hard work that it takes to build a bus route and how much work goes into just one rider.
- When I see new workers arriving early to help out on a bus route. I appreciate that the vision of Bethel Chapel is not lost on those that make Bethel Chapel their home.
- When I have the privilege to preach to lost souls and see a middle age couple pray together at the altar. I appreciate that someone was out there on Saturday knocking on their door and inviting them to church so I could have that privilege.