5 People We Need In Our Life
1. Coach - Another word that I like to use for this is a mentor. There is a need for for a good coach in our life, someone who can clearly define the goals and then give us the game plan to attain those goals. A good coach will make you feel that you can win even when the odds are stacked against you.
2. Cheerleader- The cheerleader is the constant voice of encouragement from the sideline. They enthusiastically vocalize their support with no regard to the score.
3. Contractor - The contractor is the one who has the ability to build something that can be useful and will be lasting.
4. Commander - The commander is the one who steps up in the time of crisis and takes control of a situation. While others are losing heart the commander leads them through to victory.
5. Confidant - The confidant is a person with whom one shares a private matter, trusting that they will not share it. Sometimes it is not what we say, its what we don't say.