1. I understand that bus workers have to sacrifice being able to go out and eat Sunday lunch with family and friends because they have to take their bus riders home.
2. I know that by the time Sunday night service comes around bus workers are tired after two full days of ministry.
3. I admire bus workers who continually have to miss family get togethers, parties, and other functions because they do their bus route on Saturday.
4. I appreciate bus workers who give up their Saturdays to do a bus route.
5. I wish all of our buses were air conditioned in the summer.
6. I know that the buses are too cold in the winter.
7. I realize how much that the bus workers have to miss out on
8. I pray that God would bless all our bus workers for their financial sacrifice, gas is very costly.
9. The bus ministry is a lot of work.
10. I know you get discouraged but do not get weary in well doing for in due season ye shall reap.